Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Pizza ( Roasted Red Pepper Pork Sausage, Cherry Bomb Peppers & Argula)

Pizza...Yet another blank canvas for a foodie to go crazy with. Tonight I made a simple crust and topped it with a red sauce, Roasted Red Pepper Pork Sausage, Cherry Bomb Peppers, and Fresh Arugula. Arugula being in my opinion one of the most versatile and flavorful greens to use. It lends a nutty and earthy flavor and is one of my favorite pizza toppings. Always added after the Pizza has came out of the oven.




Follow the link below to my sisters Stephenie's blog for your some of the best homemade pizza dough around...Once you have your dough you can take it from there. I personally like to bake my crust off for about 7 minutes until it is a little firm and then remove it from the oven and top with my favorite things. I always brush the "crust" with olive oil and garlic paste to add a little flavor...Now its time for you to to create your own Pizza Masterpiece.

http://voilalefromage.blogspot.com/2011/05/basic-pizza-dough.html  
Pizza Dough Link..Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment